Welcome to Teamwork basketball! Our basketball program is designed for kids that want to learn and improve in the game of basketball in a fun positive atmosphere. Kids will learn the basic fundamentals of the game and be able to enjoy the game of basketball without added pressure. There are no cuts or tryouts. Each child is going to get equal playing time during the games. Kids cant have fun if they don't enter the game!
- Reversible Jersey (yours to keep)
- 6 practices and 6 games. Practice held right before the game!
- Teammate of the week award (water bottle)
- End of the season award
Age Division breakdown
- Kids ages 4-12 are eligible to register. We will break down the age divisions as narrow as possible after our final deadline has passed and we start creating rosters.
- All of our programs are co-ed.
Practice and games
- Practice is conveniently held right before the game just one day per week.
- Practice is 30-45 minutes followed by a 45-minute game. Total time at the courts each weekend is around 1.5 hours.
- Each game will have its own certified referee
- All volunteer coaches are background checked and screened
- All of our coaches are volunteer coaches
- If you are interested in coaching your child's team please complete the coach's portion of your child's registration
- Each coach will be able to use our equipment as well as attend our mandatory coaches meeting to go over season expectations
- Jersey is provided by the league
- Parents are required to provide basketball shoes / tennis shoes
- Optional equipment to purchase: basketball
No games Thanksgiving weekend