Welcome to Teamwork flag football! Our flag football program is designed for kids that want to learn and improve in the game of flag football in a fun atmosphere. Kids will learn the basic fundamentals of the game and be able to enjoy the game of flag football without added pressure. There is no blocking or tackling as the game is strictly "no contact" with emphasis on skill development, learning, and having fun. There are no cuts or tryouts. Each child is going to get equal playing time during the games. Kids cant have fun if they don't enter the game!
- Reversible Jersey (yours to keep)
- 6 week season. 6 practices and 6 games.
- Teammate of the week award (water bottle)
- End of the season award
Age Division breakdown
- Kids ages 4-12 are eligible to register. We will break down the age divisions as narrow as possible after our final deadline has passed and we start creating rosters.
- All of our programs are co-ed.
Practice and games
- Practice is conveniently held right before the game just one day per week.
- Practice is 30-45 minutes followed by a 45-minute game. Total time at the field each game-day is around 1.5 hours.
- Each game will have its own certified referee
- All volunteer coaches are background checked and screened
- All of our coaches are volunteer coaches
- If you are interested in coaching your child's team please complete the coach's portion of your child's registration
- Each coach will receive their own equipment bag as well as attend our mandatory coaches meeting to go over season expectations
- Mouth guards are mandatory
- Jersey is provided by the league
- Parents are required to provide a mouthguard and cleats/tennis shoes
- Optional equipment to purchase: mouth guard
- 5v5 format
- Games are (2) 20 minute halves
- No games played on Memorial Day Weekend
- Omaha only: Games and practices may alternate between East and West Omaha locations for more kids in each age division.